Congratulations to the Somerdale Park Class of 2016
The Graduation ceremony will be help tonight, Friday June 10, 2016.
The graduation will be streamed live tonight, staring at 5:30 pm
Please click on the link below to view the graduation.
Pictures from 2016 Graduation can be found here.
The summer reading assignments for the summer of 2016 have been posted. Supply Lists for next year can be found under your summer reading project.
INSTRUCTIONS for Summer Reading and Math Assignments:
During the summer of 2016 Somerdale Park Students will continue to complete Summer Reading Assignments. Additionally, students will complete Math assignments through the Classworks online program.
Here is a brief description of the Classworks Math Assignments:
- Students will login through the Classworks link on the Somerdale Park School Website
- Student login is the same as the Microsoft 365 login they used this past school year.
- Once logged in, students will see assignments they are required to complete.
- Students have from June 13th through August 12th to complete these assignments.
- Each student will complete 5 Classworks Units chosen by the teachers they will have during the 16-17 school year.
- Each Classworks Unit can be completed in approximately one to two sittings.
- The Summer Reading and Classworks Math assignments are required and students will be held accountable for them in the Fall.
Attention Somerdale Park Parents
(This form may be submitted online using Internet Explorer or printed)
School District FY16 ABR Self Assessment Grade is Available Here
SOMERDALE PARK SCHOOL
2016-2017 School Year
Calling all Parents of prospective Pre-Schoolers and Kindergarteners!
Parents who have children that will be 4/5 years old on or before October 1, 2016 should visit our website page “Public” – then School Registration Forms for the 2016-2017 registration information. The forms must be printed and filled out before returning them to the school. Please contact the office to schedule an appointment with Mrs. Nichole Costello at 856-783-6261 x 813 when you have completed your registration information.
It is very important for parents/guardians to bring all requested documents such as immunization records, original Birth Certificate, proof of residency, and medical history at the time of registration. If you are missing any information you will not be able to complete the registration process for your child.
If you have any questions regarding registering your child, please contact the office at (856) 783-6261 and an office secretary will be happy to help.
Next Board of Education Meeting
There will be a Board of Education Work Session on July 28, 2016. The next Board of Education meeting will be on August 11, 2016, at 6:30 pm. This meeting WILL NOT HAVE PAPER AGENDAS. You can review the agenda on our web page as it gets closer to the date and the public can utilize our WI FI to view it electronically during the meeting.
Next BOE Meeting: Thursday, August 11, 2016
This meeting will be held in the Music Room
Please click here to view Dr. Vespe’s budget presentation to the community 2016 -2017 School Year