Parents and Guardians
Please avoid W. Evergreen Ave, between Atlantic ave. and Rt 30.
Please allow more time to arrive to school all this week due to road construction.
8th Grade Apparel on sale now!
Please see Ms. Palo or Mr. Roche with any questions
KidStuff Coupon Book Fundraiser
The coupon books are 25$ to purchase.
If you do not wish to purchase the book, please return it to your homeroom teacher as soon as possible.
Thank You for your continued support
Park School Allergy Alert Restrictions
- Mrs. Miller’s 3rd Grade Classroom (B-4) HAS FRUIT RESTRICTIONS THIS YEAR – HER CLASSROOM IS CITRUS FREE, MELON FREE & BANANA FREE. (Acceptable fruits to eat in this classroom would be grapes, apples, raisins, plums, pears)
- ALL 4th GRADE CLASSROOMS ARE PEANUT/TREE NUT FREE THIS YEAR (Mrs. Baldyga’s Homeroom, Mrs. Burton’s Homeroom & Mr. O’Neill’s Homeroom)
- We continue to have a PEANUT/TREE NUT FREE TABLE IN THE CAFETERIA for Students with Tactile allergies
- ALL Special Area Classrooms are Peanut/Tree Nut Free (Phys Ed, Library, Art Room, Music Room, Computer Rooms, Resource Rooms)
- PEANUT/TREE NUT FREE -Includes any products containing Peanuts, Tree Nuts (Walnuts/Hazelnuts/Pecans/Brazilian etc) and any products that contain Peanut or Tree Nut Oils. Many foods, bean bags, hackysack balls, modeling clays etc. can also contain peanut & tree nut products
SOMERDALE PARK SCHOOL
2017-2018 School Year
Calling all Parents of prospective Pre-Schoolers and Kindergarteners!
Parents who have children that will be 4/5 years old on or before October 1, 2017 should visit our website page “Public” – then School Registration Forms for the 2017-2018 registration information. The forms must be printed and filled out before returning them to the school. Please contact the office to schedule an appointment with Mrs. Nichole Costello at 856-783-6261 x 813 when you have completed your registration information.
It is very important for parents/guardians to bring all requested documents such as immunization records, original Birth Certificate, proof of residency, and medical history at the time of registration. If you are missing any information you will not be able to complete the registration process for your child.
If you have any questions regarding registering your child, please contact the office at (856) 783-6261 and an office secretary will be happy to help.
Next Board of Education Meeting
The next Work Session of the Board of Education will be on September 28 2017, at 6:30 pm.
The next Board of Education meeting will be on October 12th, 2017, at 6:30 pm.
This meeting WILL NOT HAVE PAPER AGENDAS.
You can review the agenda on our web page as it gets closer to the date and the public can utilize our WI FI to view it electronically during the meeting.
Next BOE Meeting: Thursday October 12th, 2017
This meeting will be held in the Library
Please click here to view Dr. Vespe’s budget presentation to the community 2016 -2017 School Year